EQT SUPPORT ADV SHOES
'90S TRACK STYLE REIMAGINED FOR THE MODERN STREETS.
In 1991, the launch of the Equipment line signaled the rise of running culture. These men's shoes revive that legacy by combining the best of '90s track style with some seriously modern updates. A sock-like upper combines sporty knit with premium tumbled leather and synthetic nubuck details. A molded support piece wraps the heel for a dynamic look. Iconic 3-Stripes on the sides and midsole add classic Equipment style.
- Knit upper; Premium tumbled leather quarter panel; Signature webbing tape 3-Stripes
- Sock-like construction; TPU lace ghillies; Premium synthetic nubuck welded tongue logo and vamp overlay
- Soft molded TPU support piece wraps heel
- Breathable mesh lining; Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning; Integrated 3-Stripes
- Rubber outsole
- Main materials: Textile and leather upper / Textile lining / Synthetic and rubber outsole
- Product code: BB6777
- Product color: Utility Black / Scarlet / Collegiate Green